Existing since time immemorial and called Surya-Vidya in antiquity, this Teaching taught the most worthy people about the sacred meaning of the heart as the sun of their universe — an inexhaustible source of perfect wisdom and divine power. However, humanity was not ready to accept the prevailing role of the heart. Therefore, the Teaching of the Heart has been kept secret and remained the prerogative of only the chosen few — those spiritual teachers who have proclaimed the omnipotence of the pure and loving heart.
The time has come to awaken humanity to the almighty treasure we possess because its infinite possibilities can radically change not only individual lives, but also the entire suffering world for the better. This mission has been undertaken by the Greatest Teacher known as the Great Heart — the Lord of Love and Compassion, the King of the legendary kingdom of Shambhala hidden in the Himalayas. He is Maitreya for some, Christ for others, and the Mahdi for many more — He is the promised Messiah of all religions. Before coming into the world, He has given The Teaching of the Heart, making it accessible to everyone for daily use in modern life.
Employing a spiral approach, the inspirational and uplifting books of The Teaching of the Heart series will reveal your heart’s secret powers and cover a wide range of topics from everyday life to travels within the Universe. Through the books published so far, you will:
- learn everything you have ever wanted to know about the Coming of the Messiah and receive His first teachings that will be expanded in the following books (Book 1)
- experience the Divine Miracle that was predicted by Edgar Cayce long ago and came true but remained wholly unnoticed by humanity (Book 2)
- understand the principles of creating a heart-centered society that will help you build good relationships with other people (Book 3)
- discover the laws governing the Universe and how your own heart is connected with the Heart of the Cosmos (Book 4)
- find out about the Secret Government that rules our planet and how you can become one of its colleagues (Book 5)
- gain insight into the profound significance and unknown functions of your invisible energetic heart (Book 6)
- prepare yourself for the convergence of Worlds, which is now often called Ascension (Book 7)
The Teaching of the Heart was written by Zinovia Dushkova, Ph.D., through a unique creative process called the fiery experience. She continues the spiritual tradition of the hidden Himalayan Masters who guided Helena Blavatsky and Helena Roerich to lead humanity from intellectual knowledge to the divine wisdom of the heart.
If you would like a wise Teacher to guide you through life, offer uplifting advice, and help you fulfill your spiritual potential and true purpose, this book series is for you.
Embark on a fascinating spiritual journey with the Greatest Master of Wisdom today to awaken the power of your heart!